The latest CRF for thiopurine- induced myelosuppression (TIM) and comes under the PRED4 umbrella.
• History of inflammatory bowel disease
• History of thiopurine exposure in the previous 7 days
• Normal total white cell count and/or neutrophil count at baseline
• Fall in total white cell count to ≤2.5×109/L, or reduction in neutrophil count to ≤1.0×109/L
• Medical opinion implicating thiopurine leads to dose reduction or drug withdrawal (even if temporary)
A useful place to find patients is detailed below:
You can also log on to the link www.ibdresearch.net and enter the information here. You will need to request a user name and password from Claire Bewshea email firstname.lastname@example.org.