Anti-TNF induced adverse skin reactions in IBD (ANTS) is a new study added to Predicting Drug Side Effects in Gastroenterology (PRED4) at the beginning of 2018:
The inclusion criteria are as follows:
- Patient currently aged ≥ 6 years
- History of ulcerative colitis (UC) or Crohn’s disease (CD)
- Current or past history of anti-TNF therapy.
- No past history of eczema or psoriasis prior to starting anti-TNF therapy.
- Development of specified skin lesion whilst receiving anti-TNF therapy or within 8 weeks of drug withdrawal.
- Patient is able to provide informed consent.
You can also log on to the link www.ibdresearch.net and enter the information here. You will need to request a user name and password from Claire Bewshea, email firstname.lastname@example.org.