Thiopurine induced Liver injury was added to the Predicting Drug Side Effects in Gastroenterology (PRED4) at the beginning of 2014.
The inclusion criteria are as follows:
• History of inflammatory bowel disease
• Normal ALT and bilirubin at baseline
• No pre-existing liver disease
• Elevation of ALT and/or bilirubin to >= 4 times upper limit of normal
• History of thiopurine exposure in the previous 30 days prior to this abnormal blood test
• Medical opinion implicating thiopurine in development of hepatotoxicity leads to dose reduction or drug withdrawal (even if temporary.
The CRF is available below.
You can also log on to the link www.ibdresearch.net and enter the information here. You will need to request a user name and password from Claire Bewshea email firstname.lastname@example.org.